My Search for a Wife
This page is partially for those wanting to set me up on dates, but primarily as a journaling exercise to help myself stay on track as I search for my person.
My Dream Relationship
- I’m straight. Let’s just start with that 😂
- I’m looking for a valiant, active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who takes her covenants seriously.
- I live a physically active lifestyle and it’s important to me that I have that in common with my wife.
- I’m happy to date women who have been divorced and have kids, but it would be very hard for me to leave Rexburg right now, so her willingness and ability to move is something to consider.
- Physically attractive. Would I want to kiss her? Would she want to kiss me? It’s ok if the answer is “Maybe,” but if the answer is “Yeah… that would be a stretch 😬” then we should probably reconsider.
- Politically conservative. I’m fascinated by conversations with my progressive friends, but it’s just not gonna work out if she’s strongly opposed to my political views & future career.
- Similar lifestyles/priorities/goals. We need to be going the same direction with out lives.
- Deep thinker, passionate, intelligent, and opinionated. I need someone who I love talking with.
- Age… I prefer to date someone who is roughly 24-32. However, what’s really important to me is that she is mature and can keep up and I know there are women younger than 24 who are exceptionally mature and experienced. I’m also willing to date women who are older than ~32, but I prefer younger to make having a large family possible.
Things I Find Attractive
I’m attracted to women of any race/ethnicity who take really good care of themselves physically.
- Physically active/athletic
- Good hygiene and grooming
- I love long hair and a beautiful smile
- Confident and secure
- Steady and consistent
- Proactive (not lazy)
- Responsible and driven
- Highly curious and intelligent
- Appreciates the small things in life
- Passionate – not apathetic
- Not afraid of an entrepreneurial lifestyle
- Has a growth mindset
- Wise and thoughtful
- Immensely grateful
- Temperate, modest, and reverent
- Creative and artistic
- Outgoing and adventurous
- Joyful and light-hearted
- Forgiving and patient
- Sees the potential in others
- Observant and considerate
- Loves God and has a relationship with Him
- Consecrated (puts God first)
- Takes her callings and covenants very seriously
- Wants a big family
- Journal and scripture habits
Other Interests & Talents
- Pickle ball
- Rock climbing